I’ve been photography beautiful people since 2008, and with every portrait session I create something new. I love combining my experience with a new face or location.
WHAT MAKES ME TICK
- Deliberately Happy
- I obtained a Fine ARTS degree because I thought those white archival gloves made me feel FANCY!
- I dropped OUT of Girl Scouts when I found out girl scouts don’t even make the cookies.
- I thrive and suffer from Chronic Creativity- I do believe we can make something out of nothing.
- I have 15+ Journals, that are not finished… I confess, I cannot commit to any type of ending. I just don’t want any party to end.
- I buy Tangelos in bulk and ship them to Kentucky from Mexico. If there is a will, theres a way.